Sweet and Spicy Mustard-Maple Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Succulent, tender, melt in the mouth oven roasted pork tenderloin with a mind blowing-ly delicious, smoky, sweet, lightly spiced, deeply caramelized, mustard-maple glaze.
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Pork Loin
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 175’C (350’F)
- Line a baking tray with baking/parchment paper (or you could lightly grease a sheet of foil if you prefer) and set aside.
- Place all of your marinade ingredients into a small bowl (or even just a zip lock bag) and stir (or squish) to combine.
- Add your tenderloin and massage to coat. Making sure it has a nice, even (ish) coating and that your sweet and spicy marinade tucks into all those little nooks and cranny’s.
- You can cook you pork right away or you can leave it at room temperate to marinate for 30 minutes (or at least 3 hours in the fridge). The longer you let it marinate, the more that pork will soak in the flavors of that dreamy marinade.
- Place your marinated tenderloin onto your prepared baking tray and cook for 20-30 minutes until it’s cooked through (internal temp should be around 165) , gloriously golden and deliciously caramelized.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and set aside for at least 5 minutes to rest before carving.
- Slice and serve with a simple salad or your fave veg (I highly recommend you serve it with these garlic roasted Brussels sprouts and this perfectly roasted pumpkin)
- Enjoy xo
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week