Sweet and Spicy Grilled Spatchcock Chicken
This Sweet and Spicy Grilled Spatchcock Chicken is easy to make in an hour on the grill!
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Paprika
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cumin
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 3 tsp 3 tsp 3 tsp Dry Mustard Powder
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Whole Chicken
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mix all seasonings together in a bowl. Place in a jar with a lid.
- Spatchcock your chicken, then place skin side up.
- Drizzle with honey and massage into chicken.
- Add enough rub (seasoning) to coat chicken and continue massaging.
- Place on a grill (heated to 250 degrees) skin side up. Cook for 30 minutes.
- Flip, skin side down, and cook an additional 30 minutes.
- Check the internal temperature of the chicken. It should be 140 degrees and juices running clear.
- Remove from grill and let sit 10 minutes on a cutting board.
- Slice and enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week