Superfood Chimichurri Sauce
Put this chimichurri sauce on just about anything to take your meal from good to great!
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Parsley, Flat Leaf, tightly packed
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Kale, leaves only (stems removed), tightly packed
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Oregano, fresh, leaves only, measured tightly packed
- 5 clove 5 clove 5 clove Garlic
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Lime, Zest, plus juice (2 Tbsp)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- .75 tsp .75 tsp .75 tsp Salt
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Black Peppercorns, Ground Fresh
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Red Pepper Flakes, (optional, but recommended)
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Water, (you may need more or less, depending on your preferred consistency)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add all of the ingredients except for the oil to a blender and puree in long pulses, until pureed.
- Add the water, while the blender is running, in a thin stream until the sauce becomes smooth and opaque. Add the full 1 cup of water for a very thin sauce, stop at 1/2 cup for a thick sauce, or adjust to your preference. I used about 3/4 cup water.
- Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week