Summer Veggie Dip
The best summer veggie dip ever! This dip meets French onion and dill dip in the middle
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Onion, yellow or white, cut in half and sliced
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Butter, Salted, This recipe was made with Kerrygold
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Dill, fresh, chopped
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Chives , chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Lemon, fresh squeezed
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Cashew Butter, Unsweetened, or creamed cashews
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Mayonnaise (click for recipe), your favorite paleo
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add onions and cover for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Take off lid and reduce to low heat slowly browning the onions. Careful to not burn them. Take off of heat and let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a container combine all other ingredients, once onions are cool add them to the rest of the ingredients. Using the emulsion blender, combine until smooth. Let sit in refrigerator for several hours or overnight to get the best flavor. This makes about a cup of dip.
You can serve this on a veggie tray, with veggie chips, on burgers, there are limitless possibilities.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Egg Free GAPS Nightshade Free Pescetarian Sauces & Dressings Shellfish Free Sugar Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.