Summer Veggie Dip
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Onion, yellow or white, cut in half and sliced
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Salted Butter, This recipe was made with Kerrygold
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp fresh Dill, chopped
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Chives , chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Lemon, fresh squeezed
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Unsweetened Cashew Butter, or creamed cashews
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Mayonnaise (click for recipe), your favorite paleo
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add onions and cover for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Take off lid and reduce to low heat slowly browning the onions. Careful to not burn them. Take off of heat and let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a container combine all other ingredients, once onions are cool add them to the rest of the ingredients. Using the emulsion blender, combine until smooth. Let sit in refrigerator for several hours or overnight to get the best flavor. This makes about a cup of dip.
You can serve this on a veggie tray, with veggie chips, on burgers, there are limitless possibilities.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week