Sugar Free Brownie Batter Blizzard
Decadent, rich, subtly sweet, seriously chocolatey, secretly healthy, sugar free brownie batter blizzard - that's so deliciously indulgent no-one would ever guess it was actually good for you!
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Almond Milk, or milk of choice - I use unsweetened/homemade vanilla almond milk - http://betterwithcake.com/anytime/homemade-vanilla-almond-milk-vegan-gluten-free-paleo-friendly/
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, preferably pre-frozen - (sub or 1/2 cup of pre-steamed & frozen cauliflower/zucchini for lower carb or 1/2 an avocado for keto)
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Cacao Powder, Raw
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Walnuts, Organic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Butter, Organic
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract, or 2-4 drops of vanilla cream stevia, I like to use sweet leaf brand
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Espresso Powder, optional; but recommended to help enhance the richness of the chocolate
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Cinnamon, ground
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Maca Powder, raw, Optional
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Collagen, Optional for Serving
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Ice Cubes, more or less to desired consistency
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Flakes, unsweetened, Optional for serving
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cacao Nibs, Organic, Raw, Optional for serving
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all smoothie ingredients into your and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
- Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes, chocolate/cacao nibs and brownie crumbles if desired.
- Enjoy xoxo
You could also add in a scoop of protein powder (vanilla, chocolate or unflavoured would work really well in this recipe for an extra, extra boost of protein if you like 🙂
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBeverages Dairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.