Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
These are a very nutritious and easy meal that can be prepared in about 45 minutes. When we are looking for something simple and hearty to eat, our go to is these stuffed sweet potatoes. We usually keep it simple with just some ground beef, spinach and a few spices, but you could really stuff these potatoes with anything. Try them stuffed with chicken, pulled pork and whatever veggies you want to throw in. It’s an easy meal that will fill you right on up.
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Sweet Potato
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Leek, chopped
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Salt
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Spinach
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Poke some holes in both sides of your potatoes with a fork or cut thin slices across the top.
- Place them in the oven to bake for 45 minutes, or until they are cooked through and soft in the middle. Cooking time depends on the size of the potatoes but is generally 45 minutes to an hour.
- When the potatoes have about 15 minutes left, heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Add in the ground beef, leek and spices. Cook the beef until browned.
- Take the potatoes out of the oven to let them cool for a few minutes.
- Add in your spinach to the ground beef mixture. Cook for a few minutes while the potatoes cool.
- Spoon the beef mixture onto the potatoes. Heap it up and eat up!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free Meat Nut Free Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.