Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes
Our strawberry shortcakes bring the flavors of strawberries and cream to your dessert plate in the form of these cute little cakes. Each bite contains fresh strawberry surrounded by smooth vanilla cake batter, topped with our coconut vanilla frosting and a slice of strawberry.
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Palm Oil Shortening, Organic [*Spectrum Brand, sustainably sourced]
- 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Strawberries, diced
- 6 6 6 Eggs, Pastured
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to bake at 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, blend coconut flour, eggs, palm shortening, maple syrup, vanilla, salt, and baking soda with a hand mixer.
- Stir in diced strawberries.
- Place muffin papers into the tray.
- Fill each muffin cup with 1/4 cup batter.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes.
- Allow shortcakes to cool, and frost with vanilla frosting.
- Garnish with a slice of fresh strawberry.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCupcakes & Muffins Dairy Free FODMAP Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
These are really yummy! I used coconut oil in place of the palm shortening. Then frosted with the cream cheese frosting on this site.
how much coconut oil do I need to substitute that instead of palm shortening?
Would this work if I baked it in a 9in round pan? I’d like to make a cake for my moms birthday.
Yes it will work, but will probably take less time to bake. You will have to closely monitor it as a shorter pan will cook faster than a taller, bread pan. -Kara