Strawberry Cream Cheese Pancake Stack
Perfect breakfast in bed for two.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs, large
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Water
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Strawberries, quartered
- 0.33 cup 0.33 cup 0.33 cup Unsweetened Cashew Butter
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Organic [*Spectrum Brand, sustainably sourced] Palm Oil Shortening
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Lemon Juice
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a small sauce pot over medium heat, cook the strawberries and 1 tablespoon water. Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Using a wooden spoon, mash strawberries and continue cooking for 5 more minutes.
- Mash again until all strawberries are broken down. Let mixture cool.
- Prepare your cream cheese, mix all ingredients together with your immersion blender or a regular blender until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the almond flour, baking soda & salt.
- In 2 different bowls, separate the eggs whites from the yolks. Set the egg whites aside.
- Blend together the egg yolks, 4 tablespoons of cooled strawberry mash, honey and water.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry and mix well.
- Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until they have medium soft peaks.
- Gently fold into the pancake mixture until well combined.
- Pre-heat your griddle over medium heat. You want to make sure the pan is not too hot, or it will burn the pancakes.
- Add approximately 3 tablespoons of batter to the pan and smooth into a circle with a spatula. The batter is a little stiff and won't spread like typical batter.
- Cook pancakes until bubbles start to form and pop on the edges working their way into the middle. Using a flexible spatula, flip pancakes and cook for another 2 minutes.
- To serve start with a pancake on the bottom, dollop of remaining strawberry mash, pancake, large dollop of cream cheese, pancake, strawberry mash, pancake, cream cheese.
- Drizzle any remaining cream cheese on top.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week