Strawberry Choc Chip Chia Pudding
All natural, decadent, rich, velvety smooth, seriously chocolately, delicious, nutritious, strawberry infused chia pudding.
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Almond Milk, I use unsweetend vanilla
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Strawberry Extract
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Dark Chocolate Chips, roughly chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Strawberries, sliced for serving
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all pudding ingredients except for your chocolate chips into a small bowl or jug and stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, (overnight is best). Make sure you go and give it a little stir every now and again to remove any lumps and just to make sure those cheeky little chia seeds haven't settled at the bottom of the bowl.
- Once your pudding is nice and thick, place the mixture into your food processor or blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- Taste and adjust sweetness if necessary, you could add a splash of maple syrup or honey or even some stevia if you like things on the sweeter side but don't forget we are going to stir through those dark and delicious chocolate chips in a minute and that will add a little extra sweetness too.
- Stir through 3/4 of your chocolate chips and then pour your pudding mixture into cute little cups or bowls and place it back in the fridge for an hour or so to re-set and chill (it gets a little warm and the consistency thins out thanks to the warmth and friction created while your blending it).
- To serve, add a the last of your chocolate chips, sprinkle over those extra cheeky chia seeds and top with a freshly sliced strawberries if using and voila! It's puddin' time baby
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week