Spring Slaw with Smoked Shrimp
The use of fresh vegetables in this colorful slaw adds the perfect crunch to every bite of smoky shrimp. A garnish of crispy bacon brings out the wonderful flavors of smoked paprika in this dish. This meal makes for a fantastic side dish at a party, as well as an entrée for two.
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Shrimp, Raw
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Parsley, Flat Leaf, chopped
- 1/2 head 1/2 head 1/2 head Green Cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Carrots, shredded
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Green Onion, chopped
- 2/3 cup 2/3 cup 2/3 cup Celery, chopped
- 2/3 cup 2/3 cup 2/3 cup Radish, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Red Palm Oil
- 4 4 4 Bacon, strips, cooked and chopped
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- Rinse and prepare all vegetables, set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss shrimp, red palm oil, paprika, salt, pepper, and minced garlic.
- Preheat a large nonstick frying pan to medium heat.
- Sauté shrimp until they turn pink and are opaque.
- Remove from heat.
- Cook 4 strips of bacon over medium-low heat until crispy.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool before chopping.
- Toss shrimp with slaw until evenly combined.
- Sprinkle with chopped bacon, and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week