Spinach Pizza Crust
I love pizza so much! Reminds me of childhood and films and endless summer days. Well, this is an extravagant version of the traditional pizza and it does make a normal evening special.
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Eggs
- 400 gram 400 gram 400 gram Spinach, blanched and drained well
- 150 gram 150 gram 150 gram Pine Nuts
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Blanched Almond Flour
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Ghee (Clarified Butter), or butter
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Ground Fresh Black Peppercorns
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 180C, 350F
- In a non-stick frying pan heat the butter and add the pine nuts to it.
- Gently fry them by stiring them constantly till they become golden. Careful not to burn
- Blend the pine nuts well till they are fine and add the rest of the ingredients to them. Blend again.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and butter it well.
- Pour the mixture on it and spread with a spoon to make a round shape.
- Bake for about 20-25 mins.
- Top up with your favourite toppings and return to the oven till desired result - melted cheese, crispy bacon, etc.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week