Spinach and Goat Cheese Omelet
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Pastured Eggs, whisked
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Spinach
- 1 oz 1 oz 1 oz Goat Cheese
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat Kerrygold butter in a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- In a small mixing bow, whisk eggs until frothy.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper into eggs, and whisk again to evenly combine the egg and seasonings.
- Pour eggs into skillet and allow to cook until almost set.
- Place spinach and goat cheese over half of the omelet, and fold the opposite side over top of the filling using a high heat rubber scraper.
- Remove from heat, and carefully slide the omelet onto your plate,using a high heat rubber scraper to loosen any egg that is stuck to the skillet.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week