Spinach and Goat Cheese Omelet
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat Kerrygold butter in a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- In a small mixing bow, whisk eggs until frothy.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper into eggs, and whisk again to evenly combine the egg and seasonings.
- Pour eggs into skillet and allow to cook until almost set.
- Place spinach and goat cheese over half of the omelet, and fold the opposite side over top of the filling using a high heat rubber scraper.
- Remove from heat, and carefully slide the omelet onto your plate,using a high heat rubber scraper to loosen any egg that is stuck to the skillet.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week