Spicy Tahini & Lime Dressing
1 bowl – 1 spoon – 5 ingredients and 2 minutes in the making and you my friend have yourself one epic little flavor-bomb! No fancy whisks or electronic equipment required!!!
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Tahini
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Lime Juice, (about 1/2 a small lime)
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Red Pepper Flakes, More or less to taste
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Water, more or less to reach desired consistency
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all ingredients into a bowl or glass jar and stir (or shake) to combine.
- This dressing is on the thicker side which is just the way I like it. That way I can use it as a spread as well as a dressing. Feel free to add some a little extra water (1 tsp at a time) to reach desired consistency.
- Taste and adjust seasonings accordingly. Also, if you prefer a thinner consistency add a touch of water (or you could try using coconut or almond milk if you prefer) 1 teaspoon at a time to reach desired consistency.
- Drizzle over your favorite salad, roasted veg, protein of choice or use it to simply dip fresh cut veggie sticks for a seriously flavorful snack.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge and should keep well for up to 7 days but I doubt it will last that long, mine never does dude
- Enjoy xo
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week