Spicy Pineapple Ribs
Spicy serrano chili pairs with tart pineapple juice for delicious ribs!
- 5 lb 5 lb 5 lb Beef Back Ribs
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Pineapple Juice
- 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 4 tsp 4 tsp 4 tsp Garlic, minced, about 8-10 cloves
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole raw Serrano, deseeded and minced
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Salt and Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place ribs in a large roasting pan and season liberally with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Cook with the membrane side down. Cover with foil and bake for 2 hours.
- Mix all ingredients except the ribs in a sauce pot.
- Bring mixture to a boil while continuously whisking.
- Reduce down for 15-20 minutes until the sauce is thick and sticky.
- Once ribs are done cooking, spread sauce over the ribs and return to the oven and broil for 5 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week