Spicy Grilled Salmon
If you're looking for a simple weeknight dinner that's also Whole30 compliant, look no further! This is your answer! The New Primal Spicy Marinade is a game changer... we loved it on this grilled salmon.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Marinade the salmon filets with about 1/2 cup of the Spicy Marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 1-4 hours.
- At the end of marinating, begin making the Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice (click ingredient for recipe).
- Heat grill to medium high heat. Use a fish plate, if available, and preheat on grill.
- Spray lightly with some sort of cooking fat or oil to grease plate immediately before cooking fish.
- Starting skin-side down, cook the fish for about 5-6 minutes. You can spoon some extra marinade over the fish. Flip, and cook on the other side until finished. You'll know it's done when the thickest part of the fish easily flakes apart and looks cooked on the inside.
- Serve atop the Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week