Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
This is a great way to elevate your Cauliflower Rice game, with just two simple ingredients, you can transform the flavor of the dish completely, making it the perfect companion to fish or chicken.
- 4 cups 4 cups 4 cups Cauliflower
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Ghee (Clarified Butter)
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Cilantro
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Lime Zest
- pinch pinch pinch Salt and Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Rice the cauliflower using a cheese grater or food processor.
- Heat the ghee over medium heat in a large skillet or saute pan. Add the cauliflower and saute.
- Chop the cilantro and zest the lime. Once the cauliflower begins to soften, stir in.
- Season with a pinch of salt and pepper, stir to combine, and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week