Spicy Fried Cauliflower Rice
A cauliflower rice with lots of flavor and a pleasant punch...
- 1 head 1 head 1 head Cauliflower, grated into “rice” over the coarse side of a grater
- 1 1 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 2 - 3 clove 2 - 3 clove 2 - 3 clove Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Parsley, fresh, chopped
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- Red Pepper Flakes, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, crushed, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat up the coconut oil in a large frying pan.
- Add onions, garlic and parsley and fry for a few minutes until the onions starts to get translucent.
- Add the riced cauliflower and let fry for another five minutes or so, stirring every once in a while so the cauliflower and onions get evenly mixed.
- Towards the end, add the chili flakes, salt and pepper to taste.
Note: start with just a small amount of chili flakes, taste it, and then add more if needed until you have a level of heat that you prefer! You don't want this too hot, it should just have a pleasant heat to it.)
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free Egg Free GAPS Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free Side Dishes Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.