Spicy Cinnamon Lamb Steaks
- 16 oz 16 oz 16 oz Lamb Steak, 2 steaks
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Coriander, ground
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Mix garlic, coriander, cumin and cinnamon in a small mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle over both sides of steaks.
- Add red pepper flakes to each steak, more or less depending on your preference for piquance.
- Sprinkle with salt, both sides, to taste.
- Grill steaks for about 4 minutes per side (for medium internal temperature). Adjust grilling time to your liking.
- Pressing on the steaks with tongs should give moderate yield in firmness for medium internal temperature.
- Allow to rest for 3 minutes, then serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free GAPS Meat Nut Free Shellfish Free Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
Just want to say that I always love your work — especially your lamb recipes. Thought I would point out that this particular one doesn’t have the cinnamon mentioned in the ingredient list. I am assuming it is in the same quantity as the rest of the spices? Love all that you do!
Thank you so much for pointing that out! It has been corrected!
Yes, we LOVE lamb too! We’re going to pick up TWO butchered, pastured lambs on Wednesday, so expect more lamb recipes this summer!
I thought potatoes were not Paleo friendly?
Here’s our take on Potatoes: https://www.primalpalate.com/blog/are-potatoes-paleo/