Spicy Cinnamon Blackened Salmon with Fall Harvest Salsa
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Wild Caught Salmon Filet, 4-6 oz each
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Coconut Sugar
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Paprika
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Chili Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Tomato, finely chopped
- 0.25 whole 0.25 whole 0.25 whole Onion, finely chopped
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup fresh Cranberries, chopped
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Butternut Squash, peeled,baked and cubed
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Cumin
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Salt and Pepper, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine all spices in a shallow bowl.
- Coat salmon fillets evenly in spice blend and place on a cooking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake for 12-15 minus, or until done.
- While salmon is cooking, Add all ingredients together tomato, onion, squash, lime juice, cumin, salt and pepper in a bowl. Mix well until combined
- Spoon salsa over salmon.
I used baked pumpkin that I cubed and peeled instead of the butternut squash, but both will work!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week