Spicy Cinnamon Blackened Salmon with Fall Harvest Salsa
This Spicy Cinnamon Blackened Salmon with Fall Harvest Salsa is a unique yet extremely delicious fall dinner recipe that will become a huge crowd-pleaser!
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Salmon Filet, Wild Caught, 4-6 oz each
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Coconut Sugar
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Paprika
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Chili Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Tomato, finely chopped
- 0.25 whole 0.25 whole 0.25 whole Onion, finely chopped
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Cranberries, fresh, chopped
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Butternut Squash, peeled,baked and cubed
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Cumin
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Salt and Pepper, or to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine all spices in a shallow bowl.
- Coat salmon fillets evenly in spice blend and place on a cooking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake for 12-15 minus, or until done.
- While salmon is cooking, Add all ingredients together tomato, onion, squash, lime juice, cumin, salt and pepper in a bowl. Mix well until combined
- Spoon salsa over salmon.
I used baked pumpkin that I cubed and peeled instead of the butternut squash, but both will work!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week