Spicy Chorizo Hash
A delicious, filling breakfast with a Mexican twist!
- 9 whole 9 whole 9 whole Eggs, whisked
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Chorizo
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Sweet Potato, chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Onion, chopped
- 2 cloves 2 cloves 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Ghee
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Salt
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat the ghee in a large saute pan over medium heat.
- Add the chorizo, and cook until no longer pink, breaking apart with spoon.
- Put the chorizo in a dish to the side and reserve cooking fat. Add more ghee if necessary.
- Add the garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add peppers and onions and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add sweet potato and cook for another 3-4 minutes until softened. Put to the side
- Add whisked eggs and cook in the pan while mixing to get scrambled eggs.
- Add back in the chorizo and veggies and cook 1-2 more minutes until everything is mixed together.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBreakfast Coconut Free Nut Free Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.