Spiced Paleo Zucchini Muffins with Streusel Topping
Soft, fluffy and moist spiced paleo zucchini muffins with streusel toppings. The best way to use up all that zucchini.
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Almond Meal/Flour, blanched
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Tapioca Starch
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Flax Seed Meal
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Nutmeg
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Allspice
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp ground Cloves
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Zucchini, shredded
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs, room temperature
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Milk
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Sugar, or honey
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Pecans, or Walnuts, chopped
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter, or coconut oil
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Coconut Flour
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a large bowl mix together the almond flour, tapioca, baking soda, chia seeds, flax meal, & spices.
- In a separate bowl cream coconut oil and sugar with hand mixer.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing in between each.
- Add in vanilla extract and coconut milk, mix until fully incorporated. Fold in shredded zucchini.
- Pour wet ingredients in with dry ingredients and mix together with a spoon until fully mixed.
- Line a muffin tin or grease with butter.
- Fill each muffin tin 3/4 the way full.
- In another small bowl mix together the streusel ingredients (Pecans, Honey, Butter, Cinnamon, and Coconut Flour) and sprinkle on each muffin.
- Bake at 350F for 20-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Set the pan on a wire rack when removing it from the oven and allow it to cool.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week