Spiced Ginger Apple Cookies
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Meal/Flour
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Molasses
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Oil, Organic
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Apples, Honeycrisp, Spiralized
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the almond flour, coconut flour, ginger, baking soda, and salt, in a food processor or a medium sized bowl. Either pulse for ten seconds or mix until well combined.
- Add the maple syrup, molasses, and coconut oil to the food processor or bowl and mix for about 20 seconds or until well combined.
- Form 1 inch balls and spread across a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Toss the spiralized apple with the cinnamon and place a spoonful on each cookie, pressing it into the cookie so it flattens a little bit.
- Place in oven and cook for 8-10 minutes.
For crispier cookies, bake for 10 minutes, for softer cookies, bake for 8 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week