Spiced Ginger Apple Cookies
Prepare yourself to bite into a warm, fluffy, and delicious ginger apple cookie that epitomizes all things fall. The spicy ginger flavor is perfectly balanced with the sweet and tangy spiralized apple pieces.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Meal/Flour
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Molasses
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Oil, Organic
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Apples, Honeycrisp, Spiralized
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Cinnamon, ground
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the almond flour, coconut flour, ginger, baking soda, and salt, in a food processor or a medium sized bowl. Either pulse for ten seconds or mix until well combined.
- Add the maple syrup, molasses, and coconut oil to the food processor or bowl and mix for about 20 seconds or until well combined.
- Form 1 inch balls and spread across a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Toss the spiralized apple with the cinnamon and place a spoonful on each cookie, pressing it into the cookie so it flattens a little bit.
- Place in oven and cook for 8-10 minutes.
For crispier cookies, bake for 10 minutes, for softer cookies, bake for 8 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCookies Dairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.