- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Organic Heavy Whipping Cream
- 5 Tbsp 5 Tbsp 5 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt, (optional, for garnish)
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Maple Sugar
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Water
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a small saucepan, combine the heavy cream, butter, and salt together over medium-high heat.
- Allow the cream to come to a boil, reduce heat, and set aside.
- In a separate saucepan, add all remaining ingredients. Stir together over medium high heat until it bubbles.
- Add the cream and butter mixture to the bubbling sugar. Increase the heat until the mixture reaches 250 degrees (soft ball state). Remove from heat immediately.
- Allow to cool for a few moments before drizzling over any desserts, or pour onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with salt, if desired, and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week