Smoky Country Style Ribs
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Pork Country Style Ribs
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coriander, ground
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Combine spices in a small pinch bowl.
- Rinse ribs under cold water and pat dry.
- Sprinkle ribs with salt and pepper on either side.
- Sprinkle all sides of ribs with the spice blend and press spices into the ribs.
- Grill over medium heat for 12-15 minutes, or until cooked thoroughly.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free GAPS Meat Nut Free Shellfish Free Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
I bought all 3 of their books and 1 of them had this in it, I didn’t have the spare ribs or the charcoal for the grill but I used pork chops and put them on a turkey roaster rack inside the pan. They were yummy I can only imagine if I had the spare ribs and the charcoal, I bet it would have been even better. Mmmmm