Slowcooker Jerked Chicken
A simple slowcooker recipe for delicious jerked chicken!
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Chicken Breast
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Thyme, dried
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper, sub for chilli if it is too spicy
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine all the spices to make a dry rub for the chicken
- Massage spices into chicken
- Place the chicken breasts on aluminum rack in crockpot or line the bottom with aluminum foil balls so the chicken can dehydrate without burning and the drippings can run off.
- Crock on medium-low for 4-6 hours. Time will vary depending on your crockpot settings. Crock until the tops are crispy and the insides are still a bit juicy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free GAPS Nut Free Poultry Shellfish Free Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.