Slow Cooker Beef Pot Roast
- 3 lb 3 lb 3 lb Beef Roast, Top Round Roast, (also known as Topside)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Arrowroot Flour
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Water
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Carrots, cut into medium pieces
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Onion, quartered
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Worcestershire Sauce (The Wizard's Organic), (or you can make your own - recipe in notes)
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt and Pepper
- Add arrowroot (tapioca flour) and water to a small bowl and stir until smooth, pour into slow cooker.
- Add carrots and onion to the slow cooker, sprinkle with sea salt and pepper and mix until well coated.
- Season the roast with sea salt and pepper then place on top of the vegetables.
- Pour the Worcestershire sauce over the top, cover and cook on high for 6 hours or low for 10 hours. If you can, pour some of the pan juices over the roast, this will ensure that it is really moist when it is time to serve.
- Remove from the slow cooker and transfer to a plate and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Thinly slice and serve with the vegetables and pan juices.
Home Made Worcestershire sauce Ingredients 1/2 cup raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar 2 tablespoons water 2 tablespoons coconut aminos 2 tablespoons coconut vinegar 'balsamic style' 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder 1/4 teaspoon onion powder 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1/8 teaspoon black pepper Method Add all ingredients in a small saucepan and whisk to combine. Slowly bring to a boil over medium heat, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 2 minutes. Note: You will have some Worcestershire sauce left over. You can keep in the fridge in an airtight jar or container.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free Meat Nightshade Free Nut Free Shellfish Free Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.