Skirt Steak with Chive Butter
A simply grilled steak is even more mouth watering with homemade chive pasture butter melting over top of it. This recipe brings a taste of gourmet to your plate with the use of only 4 ingredients!
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt, to taste
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Skirt Steak
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Chives , chopped
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Butter, Unsalted, room temperature
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Rinse skirt steak under cold water, and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Cut skirt steak into 3 pieces of equal length.
- Sprinkle each side generously with sea salt.
- Grill for 3 minutes per side.
- Remove from grill and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- While steak is resting, whisk butter, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and chives with a fork.
- Slice steak against the grain.
- Top with chive butter and serve.
Skirt steak is a very thin and long cut of steak. It is easier to handle when cut into smaller pieces for cooking. It will cook very fast due to how thin it is.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Egg Free GAPS Meat Nightshade Free Nut Free Shellfish Free Sugar Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
Turned out delicious! Served with the roasted lemon green beans with rosemary. My family loved it!
Served with the cauliflower mash and was fantastic!
Served with baked sweet potatoes and steamed broccoli. Yummy!