Skinny Pumpkin Spiced Mocha
An all natural, creamy, dreamy, decadent, rich, subtly sweet, seriously chocolaty, espresso infused skinny pumpkin spiced mocha shake. The perfect pick me up for any time of day.
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Milk, or milk of choice - I use unsweetened/homemade vanilla almond milk - http://betterwithcake.com/anytime/homemade-vanilla-almond-milk-vegan-gluten-free-paleo-friendly/
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, (I prefer to used pre-sliced and frozen bananas in my smoothies but fresh works just fine, your smoothis may not be as creamy is all)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Espresso Powder, Or 1-2 shots of your favorite espresso, cooled
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cacao Powder, Raw
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Healthy, Homemade Pumpkin Spice Mix (click for recipe), + extra for serving - Optional
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Unflavored Gelatin, Beef, Great Lakes brand, Optional
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Ice Cubes, More or less to reach desired consistency
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Flakes, unsweetened, Optional for serving
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cacao Nibs, Organic, Raw, Optional for Serving
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all smoothie ingredients into your and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
- Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes, cacao nibs (or crushed up chocolate coated coffee beans) and en extra pinch of our healthy, homemade pumpkin spice mix if desired
- Enjoy xoxo
If you prefer your smoothies on the sweeter side I suggest you add a few drops of vanilla cream stevia or even a drizzle of maple syrup to taste. Feel free to play around and make it just the way you like it 😉 You could also add in a scoop of protein powder (vanilla, chocolate or unflavored would work well in this recipe) for an extra boost of protein if you’re into that kinda thing – do what you feel baby 🙂
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBeverages Dairy Free Egg Free FODMAP Free Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.