Single-Serve Pumpkin Pecan Chocolate Chip Mug Cake
This single-serve pumpkin cake has just enough pumpkin spice to balance out the chocolate chips and pecans, is gluten-free, grain-free and vegan and - brace yourselves - TAKES LESS THAN 5 MINUTES TO MAKE.
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Baking Soda
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice, (scant)
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic, melted
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Almond Milk
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Honey, Raw
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pecans, (roughly chopped)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, baking soda, pumpkin pie mix and salt. Add the coconut oil, almond milk and honey and mix to combine.
- Whisk in the coconut flour vigorously until no clumps remain. Fold in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Pour batter into a small greased ramekin. Microwave on high for 3 minutes. Carefully remove from the microwave (it is hot!) then let sit for 1-2 minutes before digging in.
(1) If you want to make this into a mug cake, you'll probably want to double the recipe so that it fills the entire mug. You'll also want to increase the baking time. (2) If you want this to be a little heartier, you can replace the coconut oil with 1 Tablespoon sunbutter, almond butter, or other mild-flavored nut butter (avoid peanut butter)
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCakes Egg Free Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.