Simple Lemon Vinaigrette
There is no easier way to save calories, sugar and money than to make your own salad dressing! This version is so easy, delicious, and takes less than 5 minutes to make.
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Raw Honey, (to taste)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Ground Fresh Black Peppercorns
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Salt
- .125 tsp .125 tsp .125 tsp Granulated Garlic
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine all ingredients in a jar with a tight lid. Close the lid firmly, and shake vigorously for 15-30 seconds until emulsified. Taste, and adjust ingredients to taste.
- Use immediately, or store in the fridge in the lidded container. Bring back to room temperature and shake for 5-10 seconds before using leftover vinaigrette.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week