Simple Lamb Stew Meat
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Lamb Stew Meat
- 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp Rosemary, dried
- 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp Sage, dried
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat a large cast iron skillet on high heat.
- Place stew meat into skillet and sear for about a minute on each side.
- Sprinkle stew meat with rosemary, sage, salt, and pepper.
- Turn heat down to medium and lightly saute until the seasoning is equally combined.
- Meat will be finished cooking when you have a good brown on all sides.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.