Simple Drop Biscuits
These biscuits are soft and fluffy and ready to eat in less than 30 minutes.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Shift together the almond flour, arrowroot powder, coconut flour, salt, baking powder, and coconut sugar
- Cut in the coconut oil until a crumbly mixture is form
- Mix in the milk until a dough forms (it is ok if it is slightly lumpy)
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week