Shrimp Salad with Mango and Avocado
Healthy shrimp salad with fresh mango and avocado.
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Shrimp, Raw, peeled and deveined (51-60)
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Lime, juiced, separated
- 2 cloves 2 cloves 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Cilantro, minced
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Salt
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Mango, diced
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Avocado, chopped
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Hot Chili Pepper, seeded and finely sliced
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Red Onion, sliced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Peppercorns, Ground Fresh, more or less depending on taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a small bowl, combine 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, juice of 1/2 lime, garlic, 2 Tbsp. cilantro, red pepper, and salt. Pour the marinade into a large ziploc bag; add shrimp and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill on medium-high heat, add the shrimp to a grilling basket and grill 4-5 minutes or until opaque, stirring frequently; set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine the mango, cucumber, avocado, chili pepper, red onion, cilantro and shrimp. Drizzle with the remaining 2 Tbsp. olive oil and juice of 1/2 lime. Mix gently and chill in the refrigerator for atleast 30 minutes
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free GAPS Nut Free Pescetarian Salads
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
Terrific! Really tasty though I had to substitute green onions for the red ones (give me stomach trouble) and chicken for the shrimp (seafood allergy). You can always add greens beneath for more salad too.