Shrimp cocktail always brings back memories of warm evenings at the shore, enjoying the company of family and the flavors of fresh seafood. This classic appetizer works well for casual, outdoor gatherings and formal affairs alike.
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Shrimp, Tail-on
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Cocktail Sauce (click for recipe)
- 1/4 1/4 1/4 Lemon, wedges for garnish
- Bring a large soup pot of water to boil over medium-high heat.
- Drop raw shrimp into boiling water.
- Cook until the shrimp rise to the surface and turn pink.
- Drain water from shrimp and rinse under cool water.
- Keep shrimp cold over ice.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and serve with a side of cocktail sauce.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week