- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Horseradish
- 6 oz 6 oz 6 oz Tomato Paste
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 Lemon, juice
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine all ingredients together in a small mixing bowl.
- Whisk together with a fork until an even consistency.
- Serve with Shrimp Cocktail or Crab Cakes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
If I’m in a pinch, I use organic sugar free ketchup and horseradish and it tastes pretty good too.
What kind of horseradish? The vegetable or spice?