Shrimp BLT Salad
This Shrimp BLT Salad makes great use of your summer vegetable harvest.
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Bacon, Baked
- 1 head 1 head 1 head Lettuce, Spring Mix Salad Greens, chopped
- 4 cup 4 cup 4 cup Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Avocado, sliced
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Salt and Pepper
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Balsamic Vinaigrette
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Bake bacon at 350 F for 30 min.
- Chop leafy greens, tomatoes and avocado.
- Assemble by placing lettuce and topping with remaining toppings.
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette.
- Top with your favorite grilled shrimp recipe.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free Nut Free Salads Shellfish Free Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.