Shaved Fennel Salad with Feta Pomegranate Pistachios and Sesame Lemon Dressing
Shaved Fennel Salad with Feta Pomegranate Pistachios and Sesame Lemon Dressing is a refreshing winter salad that you'll want to eat again and again.
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Fennel, finely sliced
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Pomegranate, seeds removed
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pistachios, Roasted and Salted
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add lemon, sesame seeds, olive oil and salt to a blender, you don't have to blend until smooth just so that some of the sesame seeds get broken up.
- Toss fennel with dressing in a large bowl. Top with pomegranate seeds, feta, pistachios and fennel fronds.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week