Sesame Tuna Wraps
Nori sheets make excellent Paleo-friendly wraps. These Japanese -inspired tuna wraps are perfect for an on-the-go lunch option.
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 3/4 lb 3/4 lb 3/4 lb Yellowfin Tuna
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Coconut Aminos, (Seasame Ginger Sauce)
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Sesame Oil, toasted (Seasame Ginger Sauce)
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes, (Seasame Ginger Sauce)
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp ground Ginger, (Sesame Ginger Sauce)
- 4 4 4 Nori Seaweed, sheets, roasted
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 Avocado
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Iceburg Lettuce, shredded
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat the coconut oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the tuna on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Sear the tuna for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Remove the tuna from the skillet, and allow it to rest for 2 minutes before slicing.
- In a mixing bowl, make the Sesame-Ginger Sauce by whisking together the coconut aminos, toasted sesame oil, red pepper flakes, and ground ginger. Set aside.
- Place a small amount of the sliced tuna down the center of a Nori sheet, and top with the avocado, sliced cucumber, and shredded lettuce.
- Drizzle with the Sesame-Ginger Sauce, roll up, and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week