Sesame-Ginger Flank Steak Salad
The easiest way to add new flavors to salads, is to combine roasted vegetables with raw ones. Here, grilled asparagus and seared flank steak are combined with fresh spring greens, adding a whole variety of textures to the dish.
- 1.5 lb 1.5 lb 1.5 lb Flank Steak
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 lb 1/2 lb 1/2 lb Asparagus
- 1/2 head 1/2 head 1/2 head Lettuce, green leaf
- 1 1 1 Carrots, sliced
- 1 1 1 Red Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Kalamata Olives
- Sesame Ginger Dressing (click for recipe), to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the grill to high-heat.
- Season the steak liberally on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Season the asparagus with salt.
- When the grill has reached 500 degrees, place the steak and asparagus on it. Roll the asparagus occasionally to ensure even cooking.
- Cook the steak for 3 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Allow the steak to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Assemble the salad with the green leaf lettuce, carrot, red bell pepper, and Kalamata olives.
- Place the asparagus over the salad, and top with the steak.
- To make the dressing, whisk together the coconut aminos, sesame oil, ground ginger, and red pepper flakes. Drizzle the dressing over the salad, and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free Egg Free GAPS Salads Shellfish Free Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
Where’s the recipe for Sesame Ginger Dressing “click for recipe”-doesn’t list the ingredients