Seriously Moorish Strawberry Marbled Banana Bread
All natural, quick and easy, hearty, healthy, heavenly, light, subtly sweet, melt in the mouth, seriously moorish banana bread with a deliciously jammy, vanilla infused, marble swirl of sensationally sweet strawberries in the center
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Banana, preferrably very, very ripe!
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Vanilla Extract, divided
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Oil, Organic, Melted and cooled
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Water, Luke warm
- 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp Almond Meal/Flour
- 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Strawberries, Roughly chopped
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 160C (320F) - line your mini loaf pans with baking/parchment paper and set aside.
- Place your chopped strawberries into a small bowl, add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and use a fork to mash and break down the strawberries a little. Set aside.
- Place mashed bananas into a large bowl and add your eggs, coconut oil, vanilla, water and maple syrup into a large bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Add your almond meal, coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt and stir to combine.
- Now you have 2 options - A) You can add your mashed strawberries to the banana batter and stir to combine. Then spoon your batter evenly between your prepared loaf pans and use the back of a spoon to smooth down the tops. Or- B) You can spoon a little of your banana batter into your prepared loaf pans, then spoon over some of your mashed strawberry mix and use your fork to swirl it through the batter, then add a little more banana batter and repeat until all mixture has been used u2013 Just be sure to finish with banana batter ud83dude09
- Bake for 10 minutes and then cover with foil and bake for a further 15-20 mins (or 30-40 if making a regular sized loaf) until the tops spring back when lightly pressed and a skewer or toothpick has just a few moist crumbs attached then inserted into the center. If your banana bread is browning more than youu2019d like but is not quite cooked just pop the foil back on to prevent those precious tops from burning ud83dude09
- Once cooked, removed from the oven and allow to cool in the loaf pans for 10 mins before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Slice and lose yourself the freshly baked, magical deliciousness that you just created.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week