Savory Mashed Sweet Potatoes
These mashed white sweet potatoes, herbs & seasonings give a bold twist on a old favorite.
- 2.5 lb 2.5 lb 2.5 lb White Sweet Potatoes
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Ghee
- 0.75 tsp 0.75 tsp 0.75 tsp Savory, fresh
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Thyme, dried
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Garlic Powder
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Sea Salt, + more to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Peel and dice potatoes
- Fully cover potatoes in a pot with water and place on the stove. Turn burner on high to bring water to a boil.
- Continue boiling potatoes until they are tender. You should be able to easily put a fork in one and pull it out.
- Transfer the potatoes to a large bowl & start to mash them (just enough to get them out of the big chunks they are in).
- Add in coconut milk, butter & seasonings.
- Using a hand mixer, blend until all ingredients are combined & potatoes are to your liking (I like to leave some small chunks in mine!)
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week