- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Butter, Unsalted
- 2 cloves 2 cloves 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 4 cup 4 cup 4 cup Baby Spinach
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt and Pepper, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat butter over medium heat in a nonstick frying pan.
- Add garlic to the pan and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add spinach, season with salt and pepper, and sauté until spinach is wilted.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Egg Free GAPS Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free Side Dishes Sugar Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
Easy and tasty. A whole lot of spinach makes very little so be generous. I used ghee instead of butter.