Sauteed Kale with Toasted Pine Nuts
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Clean and chop kale, making sure to remove and discard the stems that run down the center of the leaves.
- Add coconut oil to a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add kale to frying pan and saute.
- When the kale starts to soften, add the garlic (it takes a while for the kale to cook down, and you want to avoid the garlic burning.)
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Continue to saute until the kale has cooked down and is a little crispy.
- In a small pot toast pine nuts over low heat.
- Toss pine nuts with kale and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week