- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt and Pepper, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Peel off the loose exterior layers (1–3 leaves) of the cabbage and discard.
- Thinly slice the cabbage, working from the outside in. The core is to be avoided.
- Rinse cabbage under cold water in a colander and shake dry.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add coconut oil to skillet, then add in the cabbage.
- Toss to evenly distribute coconut oil on cabbage.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for approximately 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week