Salted Caramel Coconut Macchiato Smoothie
All natural, secretly healthy, subtly sweet salted caramel smoothie with a hint of coconut & a cheeky shot of espresso - the perfect pick me up for any time of day.
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Milk, or milk of choice - I use unsweetened/homemade vanilla almond milk - http://betterwithcake.com/anytime/homemade-vanilla-almond-milk-vegan-gluten-free-paleo-friendly/
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, preferably pre-frozen
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Easy Caramel (Lactose-free) (click for recipe), Optional for serving - http://betterwithcake.com/desserts/healthy-homemade-2-minute-salted-caramel-vegan-gluten-free-paleo-friendly/ - or even just maple syrup if you prefer
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Espresso Powder, Or a shot (or two) of your fave brew, cooled.
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Unflavored Gelatin, Beef, Great Lakes brand, Optional
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Ice Cubes, more or less to reach desired constency
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Flakes, unsweetened, Optional for serving
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cacao Nibs, Organic, Raw, Optional for serving
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all smoothie ingredients into your and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
- Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes, cacao nibs and drizzle with a little extra caramel if desired.
- Enjoy xoxo
Note – You could also add in a scoop of protein powder (vanilla or unflavoured would work best in this recipe) for an extra boost of protein if you’re into that kinda thing – do what you feel baby 🙂
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBeverages Dairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.