Salted Caramel Banana Milkshakes
All natural, smooth, creamy, subtly sweet, secretly healthy salted caramel banana milkshakes. Vegan, dairy free & paleo friendly
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Milk, Unsweetened Vanilla
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Banana, Preferably pre-frozen
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Salt
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Ice cubes
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all ingredients (except for those super spunky sprinkles) into a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- Taste and adjust sweetness to suit your personal taste: add a little more caramel or vanilla, some stevia or maple syrup if you prefer a sweeter shake.
- To serve, pour your sprinkles into a small plate or bowl and set aside. Brush the rims of your glasses with a little extra maple syrup then dip into your sprinkles and set aside. Carefully pour in your creamy, dreamy, caramelicious milkshake enjoy
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBeverages Coconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free FODMAP Free Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.