Salted Caramel Banana Coconut Cream Smoothie
An all natural, thick, creamy, subtly sweet, delicious, nutritious salted caramel banana coconut cream smoothie - the perfect little indulgnce for any time of day.
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Milk, or milk of choice - I use unsweetened/homemade vanilla almond milk - http://betterwithcake.com/anytime/homemade-vanilla-almond-milk-vegan-gluten-free-paleo-friendly/
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, (I prefer to used pre-sliced and frozen bananas in my smoothies but fresh works just fine)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Easy Caramel (Lactose-free) (click for recipe), http://betterwithcake.com/desserts/healthy-homemade-2-minute-salted-caramel-vegan-gluten-free-paleo-friendly/ - - Optional for serving
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Unflavored Gelatin, Beef, Great Lakes brand, Optional
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Ice Cubes, more or less to reach desired constency
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Flakes, unsweetened, Optional for serving
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cacao Nibs, Organic, Raw, Optional for Serving
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all smoothie ingredients into your and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
- Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes, cacao nibs and drizzle with a little extra caramel if desired.
- Enjoy xoxo
ou could also add in a scoop of protein powder (vanilla or unflavoured would work best in this recipe) for an extra boost of protein if you’re into that kinda thing – do what you feel baby 🙂
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBeverages Dairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.