Salmon Salad Power Bowls
Salmon Salad Veggie Power Bowls with Raspberry and Balsamic Glaze. Finally, a salad this is packed with flavor, healthy fats, and amazing antioxidants! Zucchini, thyme, seasonal greens, grilled salmon, and raspberries make one POWERful and delicious combo.
- 4 oz 4 oz 4 oz Salmon Filet, Wild Caught, grilled
- 3 cups 3 cups 3 cups Lettuce, Spring Mix Salad Greens
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Zucchini
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Yellow Squash
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Raspberries, Organic
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Pepper
- 2 pieces 2 pieces 2 pieces Thyme, fresh
- 1 bunch 1 bunch 1 bunch Parmesan Cheese, crumbled
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice, fresh
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- First, slice your zucchini and squash, sauté in skillet with 1/2 tbsp oil and a little bit of pepper/salt. Also make sure your salmon is already cooked. I cook mine in 1 tbsp oil, lemon, pepper and salt for 10 minutes at 400F or so.
- Once the the zucchini and salmon and cooked, go ahead and build your bowl. Greens first, then veggies, and salmon. Drizzle in your balsamic glaze, thyme sprigs leaves, and the rest of your oil. Toss all together and place in bowl.
- add your raspberries last with a touch of lemon juice on top.
- Sprinkle with parmesan if desired.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week