Roasted Seasoned Chicken
Perfectly seasoned and delicious chicken that will ignite all of your senses!
- 12 whole 12 whole 12 whole skin on Chicken Drumstick
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Apple Pie Spice
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Primal Palate Meat & Potatoes Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Primal Palate Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate Taco Seasoning
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay chicken drumsticks on the baking sheet.
- Brush each drumstick with cooking fat.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with half of all of the spices.
- Bake the drumsticks in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and flip each drumstick.
- Season with the remaining spices and put the baking sheet back in the oven.
- Bake for an additional 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week