Roasted Rosemary Carrots with Onion
The rosemary in this dish, combined with the carrots and onions, bring out flavors that will remind you of Thanksgiving. Pair with turkey or chicken for a simple harvest-inspired meal.
- 10 whole 10 whole 10 whole Carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 1 1 Yellow Onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Rosemary, dried
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Butter, Unsalted
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine the carrots and onion in a large baking dish.
- Season them with rosemary, salt, and pepper. Top with grass-fed butter.
- Place the vegetables in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove, and stir to combine the veggies with the melted butter.
- Return the carrots to the oven, and roast for 45-60 minutes, stirring every 20 minutes until the carrots are tender.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week